Đề thi VSTEP READING TEST 1
THI ONLINE VSTEP READING: Test
Đề thi VSTEP LISTENING TEST 1
THI ONLINE VSTEP LISTENING: Test
Đề thi VSTEP WRITING TEST 1
You should spend 20 minutes on this task.
You recently took a part-time job working for a local company. After a few weeks you realized there were some problems with the job.
Write a letter to the manager of the company. In your letter
- explain why you took the job.
- describe the problems that you experienced.
- suggest what could be done about them.
You should write at least 120 words. You do not need to include your name and addresses. Your responses will be evaluated in terms of Task fulfillment, Organization, Vocabulary and Grammar.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Write an essay on the following topic:
Children learn best by observing the behavior of adults and copying it.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give the reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
You should write at least 250 words. Your responses will be evaluated in terms of Task fulfillment, Organization, Vocabulary and Grammar.
Đề thi VSTEP SPEAKING TEST 1
Part 1: Social Interaction (3 minutes)
Let’s talk about your leisure time.
- What do you like doing in your free time?
- Do you prefer going out or staying at home? Why?
- Are there any hobbies that you would like to take up?
Let’s talk about weather.
- How many seasons are there in your country?
- What do you usually do in winter?
- How do you feel on rainy days?
Part 2: Solution Discussion (4 minutes)
Your family are going to attend a big wedding party at the weekend and you want to purchase some new clothes for all the family members. Your mother recommends the following places to shop: the supermarket, the market and the clothes store. In your opinion, which is the best choice?
Part 3: Topic Development (5 minutes)
Watching TV is not a good leisure activity for children.
- How has television changed over the past 20 years?
- Should children be free to choose what to watch on television?
- What should we do to prevent children from watching television too much?
Hệ thống đang tải đề VSTEP mới nhất!
Vui lòng đợi trong giây lát...